The pursuit of happiness is never easy.
Okay…let’s face it. Life will sometimes throw you and I some CRAZY curve balls.
Sometimes, it can be a stressful, draining journey to reach your goal(s).
No matter where you are in life’s journey— whether you are striving for business success, wanna drop some extra weight, or just simply seek to GROW spiritually, here are 10 quotes to fight discouragement. Let’s give depression and sadness a kick in the face lol.
1. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington
2. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.—Jeremiah 29:11
3. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.“– Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States of America
4. Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, ‘Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary’.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Leader of Civil Rights Movement
5. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again.” Vince Lombardi, American Football Coach
6. “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.” ~ Solomon, King of Israel (Proverbs 12:25)
7. And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.—Galatians 6:9
8. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. –Philippians 4:1-9
9. “… fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Almighty God; Isaiah 41:10
10. “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” - Dr. Mae Jemison, first African-American female astronaut
On a final note…don’t worry. BE HAPPY. Trust and believe that life WILL get better. 😉